25 Nov The 2021 Best Value Conference
The VIRTUAL Best Value Conference once again becomes the premier meeting of 2021. The pandemic has moved all conferences to a virtual platform. PBSRG has moved the conference to a cutting edge platform that allows participants to get to know all the participants in a very personal way (REMO). It allows participants to sit with different attendees and have personal conversations on topics of commonality. 2020 has changed the Best Value Approach (BVA) in the following ways:
- Simplified. The explanation of the process to vendors and the RFP have been minimized to a 30 minute presentation.
- Made the BVA a vendor centric approach. The first vendor centric manual or sales manual will be released at the conference. The IMT manual and BVA manual will both be re-released with all updates from 2020.
- Has the first licensed vendor who has turned the BVA into a vendor centric approach in general construction. They have a tremendous track record and will be presenting in the conference.
- Has the first licensed specialty vendor [roofing] to successfully utilize the BVA over a period of three years to redefine competition and performance and utilize performance information.
- Has implemented the BVA into a large client organization who has made the BVA an organizational procedure.
- Has identified a BVA vendor who has utilized performance information to show 30% cost saving and high performance by automating the delivery of services.
- Has a government case study in 2020 that minimized decision making and the passing of information in the procurement process to identify and utilize expertise by cutting cost by 30%.
We are a month and a half away from the conference and the conference already has 88 participants. A question has been asked to accommodate European BVA practitioners [who are 8 hours ahead of the U.S. and have conference time of 1500 – 2000]. PBSRG has decided to have Special European sessions from 1300 -1500 European time that will be specifically focused to European challenges and Q&A. We are excited to see all of you there!