11 Dec 2018 Best Value Conference
See and hear what most people don’t want you to hear. Hear it first hand or you won’t hear it. By the time you get it, it will be “fake news” and an inaccurate version. The conference answers the questions that cause confusion in organizations worldwide.
- Why can’t large organizations eliminate poor performance?
- What is the meaning of “automation of the mind” and how does it work?
- Collaborate or automate? Increase cost or increase value?
- What is “best value vested” and “best value agile”?
- Why do most people continue to do the same thing even though poor results are promised?
- Why do academics continue to emphasize methodology in their research even though the results of their concepts are irrelevant?
- How can you increase profit with little expertise?