- Foster professionalism in the management of projects
- Contribute to the quality and scope of project management
- Stimulate appropriate global application of project management for the benefit of the general public
- Provide a recognized forum for the free exchange of ideas, applications, and solutions to project management issues among its members, and other interested parties involved in project management
- Identify and promote the fundamentals of project management and advance the body of knowledge for managing projects successfully
- Enable interaction across all project management disciplines and professional organizations
- Enhance those interested in project management by providing mentorship and leadership, especially to students and those new to the project management profession
Dr. Dean will be presenting on a professional development days with his latest research in Project Management.