The PMI Alaska Chapter will be recognized as a dynamic organization of Professional Project Managers dedicated to serving the business and educational community of Alaska through the advancement of Project Management.
The PMI Alaska Chapter will provide a forum for Professional Project Managers to promote the principles of the Project Management Institute through networking with other Project Managers, sharing project experiences, providing and receiving training, and supporting Project Managers in their certification and continuing professional development efforts.
- Promote Professional Project Management principles and techniques with local businesses, universities and professional associations.
- Create and promote a professional development program to support and enhance Project Management Professionalism through quality programs based on the needs of our members and the needs of the local Project Management community at large.
- Advance the mission and objectives of the Project Management Institute within the Alaska area.
- Create and deliver an educational program that strengthens local Project Manager Skills and supports the Project Management Institute Certification program.
- Develop a growing and committed membership of local Project Management Professionals through an aggressive recruiting and engagement plan.
Dr. Dean will be presenting at a chapter meeting with his latest research in Project Management.