Over the past 25 years, The Best Value Approach (BVA) has been tested on 2000+ projects worth 6.6B in services with a 98% success rate in 7 different countries and 33 states. Dr. Dean has concentrated on simplifying the approach, making it more user friendly for procurement personnel and vendors. Dr. Dean will present the latest advancements and lessons learned from other users. This presentation will include “how to present to vendors” presentation that can be given by procurement agents.
The City of Roseville will be hosting a certification training on May 31st, 2019. The training includes The Best Value Certification Training meets all requirements of The State Construction Best Value Law. All attendees will receive the presentation and training material. This training is a four-hour training which is comprised of presentations, exercises, and Q&A sessions from Dr. Kashiwagi, and the latest innovations of the Best Value Approach (BVA). We invite all contractors and clients to attend the session.
The Training Objectives:
- Learn latest advancements of the Best Value approach.
- Learn how to minimize costs by 30%.
- Learn how to utilize expertise and identify risk through non-technical
- Learn how to teach the BVA simply to other stakeholders and procurement
- Learn how to increase vendor performance
- Learn how to maximize services with a limited
- Learn how contractors can increase profit.
- Learn how contractors can present to clients.
- Learn how contractors can help clients to minimize risk.
- Learn how contractors can change any project into a best value project.
- Learn how to align employees to optimize performance and minimize risk on projects.
- Learn how to minimize transactions with clients and keep them accountable for changes.
- Learn how to increase a contractor’s award/win rate on proposals for projects.
Certification Training Details:
Cost: $350 per person and includes pdfs of all presentations.
If attendees want the latest books, the cost is $100 for a set of four books.
Date: May 31st, 2019
Time: 9AM – 2PM
Location: Roseville Skating Center (2661 Civic Center Drive Roseville, MN 55113) Fireside Room
For further questions, contact Joseph Kashiwagi, email@example.com.