For over 25 years, KSM has been testing and refining “The Best Value Approach” that has been utilized over 2000 times in projects with 90+ organizations totaling $6.6 Billion with a customer satisfaction of 98%. It is also the most licensed technology are Arizona State University with 67 licenses from all over the world.
Rochester Public Schools will be hosting a certification training on August 23, 2023. The trainings meet all requirements of The State Construction Best Value Law to receive Best Value Training. All attendees will receive the presentations in pdf, books, and additional training materials. This training is a four-hour training which is comprised of presentations, exercises, and Q&A sessions from Dr. Kashiwagi, about the foundational concepts of the Best Value Approach (BVA) and its latest innovations. We invite all contractors and clients to attend the session. The newest 2021 BVA Vendor Book and 2023 Client Book will be included!
PBSRG has worked extensively in the State of Minnesota with the BVA. In 2007 PBSRG assisted in passing legislation to make BVA a method to procure services. PBSRG has assisted in Minnesota on over 400 BVA projects with 10+ clients totaling to $495M in project award. The BVA minimized contractor change orders to less than 1%, allowed clients to track projects, and improve performance. In the last year, Rochester Public Schools procured $152M worth of construction services with no schedule deviations and 3.8% cost deviation due to COVID, client and design team. This was an amazing feat considering the impacts on the supply chain and other factors surrounding the projects!
1. Learn how to maximize services with a limited budget
2. Learn how to minimize costs by 30%.
3. Learn how to utilize expertise and identify risk through non-technical
4. Learn how to teach the BVA simply to other stakeholders and procurement
5. Learn how to increase vendor performance
6. Learn latest advancements of the Best Value approach.
1. Learn how contractors can increase profit.
2. Learn how contractors can help clients to minimize risk.
3. Learn how contractors can change any project into a best value project.
4. Learn how to align employees to optimize performance by 10X.
5. Learn how to minimize transactions with clients.
6. Learn how to increase award/win rate.
Cost: $300 per person and includes pdfs of all presentations and latest virtual books.
Date: August 23, 2023
Time: 9AM – 4PM
Location: 3935 Hwy. 14 E, Rochester, MN 55904
Rochester Public Schools, 3935 Hwy. 14 E, 55904 Rochester, United States