Founded in 1980, the Midwest Association of Public Procurement is a local chapter of the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing. For over thirty years, MAPP members have dedicated themselves to promoting professionalism and ethical procurement practices within their entities, which are comprised of cities, villages, townships, boards of education, park districts, colleges and county agencies.
Objective of MAPP
- To encourage the free exchange of information and ideas within the public procurement field.
- To support the improvement of local and state laws relating to government procurement.
- To encourage continuous professional development of our fellow members in the field of public procurement.
- To continuously adhere to the Code of Ethics as established by the National Institute of Governmental Purchasing.
- To display our professionalism through education, seminars and networkingopportunities with our fellow procurement professionals.
Dr. Dean Kashiwagi will be presenting on his latest research in procurement!