2022 March PDM – Supply Chain Management in the Age of Automation & Artificial Intelligence
Come join us this March for the presentation of Dr. Dean Kashiwagi on the topic of Supply Chain Management in the Age of Automation & Artificial Intelligence on Thursday, March 24, 2022 6:00 PM to 7:30 PM *Please check our website for offical dates and times.
Dr Dean Kashiwagi, PhD, P.E., IFMA Fellow, Fulbright Scholar
- Director, Adjunct Professor, Retired Full Professor
- Performance Based Studies Research Group (PBSRG)
- Kashiwagi Solution Model, Inc. (KSM)
- SKEMA Business School
- Creator of Best Value Approach (BVA)
- Dr Dean’s research consulting website: https://pbsrg.com
Dr. Dean Kashiwagi is an international researcher that has been conducting research on automation for over 30 years and has developed the #1 licensed supply chain management technology out of Arizona State University.
Every year he presents to 30+ organizations, explaining the impact of automation and artificial intelligence. You can learn more about his Best Value Approach HERE
The presentation will cover:
- The current Age of Automation & Artificial Intelligence we live in.
- The Future of Supply Chain Management in this new world.
- How his top supply chain management approach can help practitioners remain sustainable and competitive through it all
- Presenter will share his experience based on 28 years of research, 2,000+ projects valued at $6.6B in 9 countries, cost cuts (10-30%), minimized time (20-50%), and increased value on projects.
Meeting giveaway: Free Book and Assistance on a Project!
Our chapter members wil be given an opportunity to conduct research with his group by testing and documenting the application of the licensed supply chain management technology on one FREE project (services valued at $15K).
This will be a joint meeting with ASCM Phoenix Chapter.
Meeting Date: March 24th, 2022
Meeting time: 6:00 pm PST
This event awards 2 Continuing Education (CE) credits.
The typical agenda for Professional Development Meetings are as follows:
6:00 PM – 6:15 PM: Chapter news, Get a Job/Need a Job, Speaker Intro
6:15 PM – 7:15 PM: Speaker of the Evening
7:15 PM – 7:30 PM: Speaker Q&A
7:30 PM – 7:35PM: Closing, Surveys