About IFMA’s World Workplace
About IFMA’s World Workplace®
Nothing compares to IFMA’s World Workplace. As the original all-encompassing learning and networking event on facilities and how to manage them, World Workplace remains the gold standard in facility management (FM) education, knowledge exchange, career development and professional network building.
IFMA’s World Workplace has been leading groundbreaking discussions and discoveries related to FM and the built environment for 40 years. Hosted by the International Facility Management Association (IFMA), World Workplace facilitates idea sharing and best-practice exchange between all professionals who support the built environment.
Held in a different U.S. city annually with event programming focused on the latest topics of interest and concern to FM, World Workplace offers a new experience each year. There’s program value for FM and related workplace professionals at every level of their careers and across all types of facilities.
- Learn to leverage data analytics to cut costs, build quality and manage your building’s life cycle.
- Learn to integrate ever-changing technology for better facility control.
- Prepare for critical situations through improved planning and awareness.
- Achieve sustainability goals for the good of the business, the people and the planet.
- Improve your talents in communication, analysis, strategy and negotiation.
- Optimize your business skills and develop your position as a leader.
IFMA’s World Workplace also brings forward-thinking ideas, strategies and solutions to Europe, China and the Asia-Pacific.
- Manage and master change through better FM processes.
- Sharpen the skills that allow you to excel in FM.
- Get answers to big questions for your facility.
- Smoothly integrate ever-changing technology for better facility control.
- Prepare for facility emergencies with greater confidence.
- Renew your facility’s environment and employees’ well-being.
- Engage and develop the next generation of facility managers, support staff and technicians.
See more information: https://events.ifma.org/
Dr. Dean will be presenting at one of the sessions with his latest research in Facility Management!