The International Facility Management Association (IFMA) is the premier professional association for facility management. Supporting the largest community of FM professionals in the industry, IFMA membership comprises more than 17,300 facility professionals throughout 55 countries.
IFMA was established in 1980 as a not-for-profit, incorporated association dedicated to promoting excellence in the management of facilities. The organization offers networking opportunities through its regional chapters and councils structure, provides certification and educational programs, conducts research, spots trends and assists facility managers in developing skills and strategies to manage the human, structural and real estate assets of an organization.
- Actively lead progress of facility management by forecasting future trends and directing the course of development.
- Support and direct members and facility management professionals by offering the best workplace-related education, information and opportunities for professional interaction.
- Establish and maintain best practices of facility management that will support rising performance and requirement levels and promote excellence.
- Create, gather, centralize and disseminate all information and knowledge pertaining to facility management.
- Create greater awareness for facility management within the business community.
Dr. Dean will be the guest speaker talking about “The FM of the Future”.