Theme: a 10 in the performance of the contract? It’s possible! By realizing a connection between procurement and sales in the execution.
Buyers are well able to place a tender in the market and sellers to win the tender. But then? The execution ends too often in disappointing results. How can we prevent that?
Come to our seminar on Thursday 4 April, powered by Hanzehogeschool. During lectures by, among others, Dr. Dean Kashiwagi – inventor of the Best Value Approach- and interactive sessions, we unravel the secrets behind a successful execution.
We – Best Value Pointer, Best Value Sales, Hanzehogeschool, Onlanders- organize this seminar for you because we believe in the power of connection between:
- procurement and sales
- students & business.
We can learn from each other!
- 14.30-15.00: Walk-in
- 15: 00-15.20: Welcome and activation exercise
- 15.20-16.20: Lecture Dean Kashiwagi: Sustainable Procurement
- 16.20-16.30: Pause
- 16: 30-17.00: Workshop by Jolanda Lempers: Learn to say NO as a supplier!
- 17.00-17.30: Workshop by Marcel Niemeijer and Chris Boessenkool: Measuring is knowing in the execution
- 17.30-18.00: Roundtable session by Marleen Kempa
- 18: 00-19.00: Drinks & bites
- Contract managers
- Sales managers / bid managers
- Procurement and sales students
Please note the following details: name, company, email and whether you bring a colleague.