Vision for the Association
ISM-Atlanta is recognized as the leading organization in our area for the support of purchasing and materials management professionalism.
ISM-Atlanta exists to educate, develop, and advance the purchasing and supply management professional in a contemporary environment.
- Financial: Manage revenue and expense levels to insure that the association is able to fulfill its mission.
- Personnel: Dedicated ourselves to recruit, retain, and motivate ACTIVE membership.
- Educational: Provide our members with high quality, timely educational opportunities and tools that enhance their professional development.
- Marketing: Insure that the current/potential membership is aware of all the resources and educational opportunities available to them through ISM-Atlanta and NAPM.
- Professional: Promote professional excellence through the support of NAPM programs, Certification, Ethical standards, and Membership in ISM-Atlanta.
Want to Know More?
To apply for membership or make changes to your existing membership, click HERE.
For more information about the Institute for Supply Management, visit our National Website,www.ism.ws.
Dr. Dean will be presenting at a dinner meeting for the ISM Atlanta Chapter on Supply Chain Management.