Job Order Contracting (JOC) Survey Effort
The Performance Based Studies Research Group (PBSRG) out of Arizona State University (ASU) is currently conducting an industry wide study evaluating the Job Order Contracting (JOC) delivery system. We are surveying organizations on their experience and opinion of the JOC system.
Purpose of the Study
1. To determine the value of the Job Order Contracting (JOC) delivery system across the entire construction project lifecycle.
2. To identify the efficiency and value it provides to the entire industry (buyers, owners, contractors, etc.).
3. To define both owner and contractor prerequisites and identifying factors required to ensure the successful delivery of a JOC program.
April 4, 2015 – Begin Survey Data Collection
Sep 18, 2015 – End Data Collection (Survey due date)
Jan 25, 2016 – Final JOC Report Completion
Participation in the research will commence as follows:
1. Contact Research Manager, Jake Gunnoe at Jake.Gunnoe@asu.edu
2. Review survey questions and arrange a clarification call with Jake
3. Complete the survey by 1/18/15
4. Receive a copy of the final report in early 2016.
Jake Gunnoe at Jake.Gunnoe@asu.edu or 928-710-8915