Best Value Model
During the past 17 years, our research group has been refining a business model that enhances the way that organizations operate. The underlying concepts are simple:
- Hire smart people, and allow them to demonstrate their expertise.
- Preplan projects from beginning to end while identifying potential risks and their solutions.
- Measure performance as well as any deviation from the plan.
Our documentation has shown that our best value business model applies to any level of organization, within any industry. The details of the model are adaptable, allowing it to be used within the restraints of bureaucracy and legislation. Results of the model include:
- Reduction of client management requirements.
- Motivation towards continuous improvement.
- Creation of accountability, through measurement.
The Best Value Model consists of three main phases: Selection, Pre-Planning & Quality Control, and Management by Risk Minimization. This video introduces those phases and provides perspectives on each phase from some of our recent users.